Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-01-2004, 08:42 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Otori series

I am currently reading the second in the three part series by Lian Hearn. The first is called across the nightingale floor. The second is Grass for his pillow. And the third which has just been released is The Brilliance of the Moon. These books are based in midevil Japan but a magical midevil japan. If anyone is a fan of japanese history it reminds me of Hidiyoshi and his story of rising to power but with a magical twist. I am not sure if you can get this book in ebook format or not but I own the book in paperback and ebook format. The books are maybe about 300 pages long so not a long read but defiantely worth the time.
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
This looks very interesting, and I'm going to see if I can get it from the library. For those who are interested in buying it, Amazon currently lists a bargain hardcover for $4.99! The series is also available from ereader.com.
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2004, 12:38 PM   #3
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Glad you are interested in it. You wont regret it. Once you read the first one post your thoughts!
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote