Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #26041
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
I'm drinking some rose and violet flavoured white tea. I hope to be still drinking it after browsing the forum, because I'll be heading to the sofa to get back to A Storm of Swords
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #26042
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Betty, those scones sound delicious.

Fresh coffee in my cup and a cut peach on my plate.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #26043
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
dihydrogen-oxide.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #26044
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Phoenix Mountain Oolong
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #26045
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Sipping an Ardbeg slushie .... I'm going to have to patent this concoction! Refreshing!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #26046
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The minstrel of the dawn is here
To make you laugh and bend your ear
Up the steps you'll hear him climb
All full of thoughts, all full of rhymes
Listen to the pictures flow
Across the room into your mind they go
Listen to the strings
They jangle and dangle
While the old guitar rings
The minstrel of the dawn is he
Not too wise but oh so free
He'll talk of life out on the street
He'll play it sad and say it sweet

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN5eSxMPlcg )

Good morning, everyone! Dawn broke sweet and clear today, after the very best night of music we've ever had! So much energy flowing and so many different tunes! Even some A Capella that worked! Wow! Folk music from the England, Ireland, and the US, Delta Blues, Country Blues, and even some 50's Doo Wop!

The East India Company was kind enough to start my morning off properly. "Royal Breakfast" tea in a big mug is a wonderful way to wake up. Then, once my wife decides to take a break from her morning's activities it will be off to see the Food Lady once again. Busy day today; have to go to the Immigration office to 'sign the book and show face.' This has to be done every three months so that they know we aren't lost in the jungles somewhere. Speaking of which, those two car-loads of friends who did get lost the other night managed to find their way out of Burma (yes, they did cross 10k into the country before they realized they were going in the wrong direction) and joined us at last night's jam session. All's well that ends well!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #26047
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Water!

(I've already finished my lunchtime Coke Zero.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #26048
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Early evening mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea. I've been out of this for a while! Nice to have it back!

Stitchawl
Old 08-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #26049
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
A bit of "Show and Tell" today. I've been on the lookout for a cheap pot for work as the existing one tended to drip when pouring. I discovered this little one in the LifeLine shop. Kinda strange. It has its own tea cosie made from turned aluminium and is fabric lined inside. I was half price Tuesday so I walked out with it after parting with $2.50. I think it's had about a million strong brews.

Finishing the night with a cup of Bushells Billy Tea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0293.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	110134   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0294.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	110135  
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #26050
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
A bit of "Show and Tell" today. I've been on the lookout for a cheap pot for work as the existing one tended to drip when pouring. I discovered this little one in the LifeLine shop. Kinda strange. It has its own tea cosie made from turned aluminium and is fabric lined inside. I was half price Tuesday so I walked out with it after parting with $2.50. I think it's had about a million strong brews.

Finishing the night with a cup of Bushells Billy Tea.
That looks like a good design. Can you pour with the 'tea cosy' still on?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #26051
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I like it. Glad you've found a pot you like. (Tea pots are such individual things and I think all of us have a favourite. )

I started with a large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. Nearing the end of the California Valencia season, and about to hit a dead zone of no good juice oranges.

Now, a big mug of Murchie's Russian Caravan tea. I'm really liking this tea, and am going to order more. And this time more than a mere 50 gms!
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #26052
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Russian Caravan finished, moving on to Murchie's Keemun XS. Not my favourite Keemun, but good enough for a gray day.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #26053
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The long awaited first tea of the day!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #26054
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
wannabee - I love that tea cozy. Does it keep the tea warm for a longer period of time?

Fresh coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #26055
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Love is a rose but you better not pick it
Only grows when it's on the vine
Handful of thorns and you'll know you've missed it
Lose your love when you say the word mine

I wanna see what's never been seen
I wanna live that age-old dream
Come on boy let's go together
Let's take the best right now

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvqfOKt5zmU )

I love being in love...

Good morning, everyone! It's a good day to be alive! There is a big mug of my newest 'English Breakfast' tea beside me, a plate of 'Pad Phet Kaeng Gai' from the Food Lady on the table waiting, and I don't have a single chore to do today! Maybe I'll learn some new songs! Read for three hours instead of just two! Meditate for an hour by a waterfall! The possibilities are endless.

Quote:
I discovered this little one in the LifeLine shop. Kinda strange.
Great little tea pot!

Quote:
It has its own tea cosie made from turned aluminium and is fabric lined inside.
Why do I have this urge to wear the tea cozy on my head and brandish a viking sword?

Stitchawl

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?