Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
crackhammer
Enthusiast
crackhammer began at the beginning.

Device: Nook touch, iPad, Xoom
Importing 2 (or even 3) formats of the books in same import

So I have more than one format of some books. I would like them to be a single entry in the library. I know you could merge2 entries in the library but for that I need to first import these books. Auto ISBN function hasn't been working as I would expect it to so I really don't want to do this 'double' work for more than 30 titles. Wondering if there is any other way.

Thanks in advance.
crackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
add books option 2 on drop down menu
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert