Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #61
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
Well at least it looks as if the OP set the ball rolling and is just sitting back and watching our reactions. You'll notice that she/he hasn't added a single response in this thread that she/he started.

I'll admit, since I am new to this world (as a long time pbook addict) that I did have to look up the word "liseuse" as I had never seen it before. I thought it was a misspelling, actually, though of what I wasn't sure. Personally, I will probably just stick to "eReader," but each to her or his own.

Holly
You are right.
He has started another controversial topic Would you delete a copy of the Koran? which does not make sense. Deleting files and burning books are not the same at all. He knows it and hopes that the discussion is going to digress to something else. He didn't post anything there too.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:59 AM   #62
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Oh ! Look !

Mobileliseuse forums ......

Another comedy break - onwards ....
We really should consider proposing a name change!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
Well at least it looks as if the OP set the ball rolling and is just sitting back and watching our reactions. You'll notice that she/he hasn't added a single response in this thread that she/he started.

I'll admit, since I am new to this world (as a long time pbook addict) that I did have to look up the word "liseuse" as I had never seen it before. I thought it was a misspelling, actually, though of what I wasn't sure. Personally, I will probably just stick to "eReader," but each to her or his own.

Holly
Well, I have been a bit quiet - I guess I like peoples' input

I haven't really pushed my PRS-600 yet. My PRS-500 once got more than 1000 ebooks and it crawled. Nowadays it's more like 270 and works fine.

I think everyone knows my opinion of the word liseuse and there's nothing to add - glad to hear you're open minded about these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
AprilHare
You are bored. Long peaceful life on MR is too good for you and you are looking for a fight, aren't you?
While you're around, astra, who needs peace?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #63
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
So is that what people mean when they say you don't really buy a DRM ebook you only liseuse?
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote