Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ô happy day !

- no more SHUMS, with a little luck for 3 months.
- in a few hours i get to go pick up the Cybook that Bookeen is lending me until the apéro next friday.
- there is an MR apéro next friday.
- it's a long weekend.
- there will be fireworks on monday (although i might stay home and read my Cybook-for-a-week instead ^^)
- it is not currently raining.

obviously a day like today calls for the inauguration of the "anti-rant thread".

feel free to post your bliss, enthusiasm and joie de vivre here, any time you are having a really good day.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
- in a few hours i get to go pick up the Cybook that Bookeen is lending me until the apéro next friday.
Cool. Maybe they'll be so taken with you that they'll let you keep your new toy.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Cool. Maybe they'll be so taken with you that they'll let you keep your new toy.
i suppose we can dream, right ?

(pertinent french expression : "l'espoir fait vivre", something like "hope keeps you alive" in english).
Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Here in Surprise Arizona, we got 1/2" of rain last night. To most all of you, thats no big deal. BUT its the first rain we've gotten in months. Now THAT is a good thing.

My Cacti are delirious with joy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My husband and I love each other more today than yesterday!

I'm eating a giant fudge brownie with pecans and caramel on top!

I'm spending today getting my downloaded books organized and catalogued!

Every new day is a gift to treasure!

ZP doesn't have to listen to the SHUMS for 3 whole months!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
My husband and I love each other more today than yesterday!

I'm eating a giant fudge brownie with pecans and caramel on top!

I'm spending today getting my downloaded books organized and catalogued!

Every new day is a gift to treasure!

ZP doesn't have to listen to the SHUMS for 3 whole months!
Wow. With pecans AND caramel? Did you make it or buy it? You win.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

yay for cacti delirious with joy, and joyous delirium everywhere !

yay for love, and brownies !

yay for being grateful to be alive !

isn't it nice when life is shiny ?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Wow. With pecans AND caramel? Did you make it or buy it? You win.........
I bought it at the Starbucks in the lobby. If I made something like this, I'd eat the whole pan, so it is a "controlled cheat" on my diet.

Break time is over, now back to catalogueing my books. I'm trying to collect them all in one folder that can be saved to a flash drive. Converting to IMP format and saving to the eBookwise Librarian. Wish me luck!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I found an old friend is on MR!

A new friend is like another one from way back!

There are so many ways to see the world as new!

My head just exploded!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I found an old friend is on MR!

A new friend is like another one from way back!

There are so many ways to see the world as new!

My head just exploded!
i'm really really tempted to shout "yay for pshrynk's exploding head !!!" hehehe...

going to get my cybook-for-a-week now !!!!!! YAY !!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
- no more SHUMS, with a little luck for 3 months.
- there is an MR apéro next friday.
- it's a long weekend.
- there will be fireworks on monday (although i might stay home and read my Cybook-for-a-week instead ^^)
- it is not currently raining.

obviously a day like today calls for the inauguration of the "anti-rant thread".

feel free to post your bliss, enthusiasm and joie de vivre here, any time you are having a really good day.

The Queen has spoken. So let it be written. So let it be done!

For me, just 37 more working days until retirement.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post

Holy Moly! CONGRATULATIONS! Any post-retirement plans?
Old 07-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
oooh, lucky !!!!! wish i could say the same !
Old 07-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:

Just think of all that more time you can spend on MR! You lucky person. (And you thought I was going to say dog, didn't you?)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Tags
unutterable silliness