Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
Paulusmc1
Paulusmc1 is on a distinguished road

Device: iPhone and Nook
Bluefire Reader app help for library books?

Hello,

I am new to this website. Looks like some great advice here!

I have the Bluefire Reader app for my iPhone. It has worked great in the past, but now I am having trouble getting my library books to show up. I synced the phone, I see the book in the app in iTunes, but then it isn't there when I use the app on the actual phone. I have tried deleting the app, reinstalling the app, deleting the book redownloading from the library. Nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have advice? Thanks in advance
Paulusmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
There is an active Bluefire thread under Apple in the Ereader section. I think you'll find the answer to your problem just by reading the thread.
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinifan View Post
There is an active Bluefire thread under Apple in the Ereader section. I think you'll find the answer to your problem just by reading the thread.
I was interested in the Bluefire app, but couldn't remember where I saw the info. Where can I find info about the app and where I can download? thanks!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I was interested in the Bluefire app, but couldn't remember where I saw the info. Where can I find info about the app and where I can download? thanks!
Go to the iTunes store, either on your iPad or your computer, to download. You can read about it first, here: http://www.bluefirereader.com/

Highly recommended app. Not just for library books, but that's the breakout function.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote