Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Bltprf502
Enthusiast
Bltprf502 doesn't litterBltprf502 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-300S (GONE), Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle 3
Taking back my PRS-900

Its going back.. As nice as it is, I just cant see keeping it for what I paid. My 300 just rocks on with a no glare screen and I use the light cover which makes it perfect for my international traveling. The 900 is so Gucci with lots of features. I guess I'm thinking with my wallet and trying to be practical. The 300 is just such a bargain!
Bltprf502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
I can see where you come from; if you need a reader to replace the pocket you used to carry around yo do not need wifi, a touchscreen with added grayness, a mp3 player, a dictionary a breadtoaster or gps. Simple black&white text, as readable as possible.
At least that was my take when choosing a reader, so I picked the 300 too, about 6 omnths ago, and have loved it ever since.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dura View Post
I can see where you come from; if you need a reader to replace the pocket you used to carry around yo do not need wifi, a touchscreen with added grayness, a mp3 player, a dictionary a breadtoaster or gps. Simple black&white text, as readable as possible.
At least that was my take when choosing a reader, so I picked the 300 too, about 6 omnths ago, and have loved it ever since.
Hey! A breadtoaster could come in handy!

Seriously, besides loving my touchscreen (my Sony 700) and dreaming of someday SOON having the dictionary, that GPS idea is awesome! I'm sort of saving up for a 900 (which will take a while) if they don't come out with color eInk first. Actually I'd really like to see one in person first. Can't seem to find the 900 on display anywhere.

Glad you like your Pocket edition!

Last edited by rebarnmom; 04-02-2010 at 12:45 AM. Reason: afterthought
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote