Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-27-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
zzaino
Enthusiast
zzaino began at the beginning.

Location: I live in the best town in the best region in the best country of the world: Lucca, Toscana, Italia.
Device: Kindle paperwhite
Managing Kindle collections in Calibre

Hi,
I read several posts on the subject but I have not yet clear the problem.
I manually created 26 collections for 220 books in caliber and saved them on my Kindle PW4 (previously emptied);
I have "view report of Kindle Collections and books" and the report is correct;
I have "import collections into Caliber" and the result is equally correct;
I unplugged and restarted the Kindle, but the collections are not present; in Caliber, device view, the "collections" column has some names related to the collections I created, but only on books in PDF format.
Is there a system for creating Kindle collections with Caliber? or is it necessary to "jailbreak" the device?
Thank you
zzaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Setting Kindle collections PI only works with older models.

Do read this posts https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...57&postcount=1
Red part. There may a workable solution there that you can use
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2020, 01:23 PM   #3
zzaino
Enthusiast
zzaino began at the beginning.

Location: I live in the best town in the best region in the best country of the world: Lucca, Toscana, Italia.
Device: Kindle paperwhite
Thanks
zzaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:05 AM   #4
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
See also: https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...es-on-the-nook
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote