Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
10tklz
Edge User

Games? For Kids?

Can anyone make some suggestions of games for children? Aged 2 to 8, something fun that involves poking at the screen, maybe with fun colourful stuff and interesting noises. I found one called Splat!: Bugs III. Any suggestions?

Old 04-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
kenjennings
Edge User

My daughter is 5 and likes the Frozen Bubble that comes with the edge. (She has the same game on her own linux computer.) I'd also like to find some other stuff that plays well for kids.

Haven't found too much else.
Frozen Egg, an Easter-themed copy of Frozen Bubble doesn't play full screen.
FunFishingLite also doesn't play full screen.
FishFood looked like a fun game and the intro screen does open full screen on the edge, but the actual game screen is corrupted an unplayable. [the last updated version I installed didn't improve that situation at all.]

She likes the bejeweled type of games -- The ZooGem game I just installed doesn't run full screen, but it is cute enough for her to disregard that.

Tetrads Drop Lite does work full screen and plays OK. An external keyboard is a good idea for this game.

Artfulbits' aiMinesweeper does open full screen. (But minesweeper is a little too boring for her.)

Last edited by kenjennings; 04-29-2010 at 02:00 PM.