Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-22-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
xuzhe
xuzhe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Different Font for Books in Different Language

Hi, I am using the viewer in Calibre and I am reading in both Chinese and English. I would like to use different fonts for the two languages. Right now I have to go to preference and change when I change books.

Is it possible to do that automatically? E.g. If I opened a book in Chinese the font is automatically set to the Chinese font and when I open a book in English the font was set to a different one.
xuzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You do that by specifying the font within the book itself.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert