Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
kvd
kvd began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Exclamation help restoring kobo vox

when making a new password(the dots thing) i accsidently did it wrong 2 times. and now i cannot find what it is. iv been trying to get on for days but i cant. if anyone can tell me a way to reset the e-reader without needing for me to get onto the home menu that would be greatly apprisiated. thank you for your help.

kvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
  • Turn off your Kobo Vox by holding the power button (on the top of your Kobo Vox) for 10 seconds.
  • Press and hold the volume up button (labeled with a + sign) on the left-hand side of your Kobo Vox. Do not let go.
  • While holding the volume up button, press and release the power button on your Kobo Vox.
  • Continue holding the volume up button until you see “Resetting your Kobo eReader” on your Kobo Vox screen.
  • Release the volume up button.
  • Wait for your Kobo Vox to restart. The Welcome screen will appear after your Kobo Vox restarts. This can take up to one minute.

From: http://kobo.intelliresponse.com/inde...%20Kobo%20Vox?
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert