Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
gianfri
Connoisseur
gianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony
New to Marvin - question about scroll bar at bottom

Hello,

I just discovered Mavin. Wow! Only regret is for all the time I spent reading books on iBooks or Kindle. Hats off to the developers.

One question I have (and possibly more to come). I don't understand the scroll bar that shows up at the bottom of the screen when I tap in the middle. There are some cursors and highlighted areas along the bar but I'm not sure how to use them.

Thank you for your help, and keep up this great product!

Gianfranco
gianfri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@gianfri Thanks a lot.

There are 3 areas in the scrubbing bar at the bottom. The "middle" darkest area let's you scrub through *pages* in the current section. The ranges before and after that middle area let you scrub through *chapters* before and after the current one.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
gianfri
Connoisseur
gianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony
Thank you!

That makes sense - After you explained it to me!
gianfri is offline   Reply With Quote