Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Exclamation Beta Testers for Kobo iOS Application

Hello,
Is anyone interested in becoming a beta tester for the Kobo iOS application?
If so, please send me a Private Message and I'll add you to the list of potential testers.

I'm in the early stages of setting things up, and so it may be a short while before anything actually appears.

You will be required to fill out an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and return it to us as part of the process. This is because you may be testing functionality that we wish to keep private until the application is released, or there may be functionality we are testing which may not appear in the released version of the application.
I'm mentioning this up front as some people may not wish to do this, and so you will be unable to participate in the beta.

I cannot guarantee everyone who contacts me about this will be part of the beta test group.

Thank you
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Hopefully not against the rules, but I'm just bumping this again in case there are others who may like to join the beta.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #3
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Do you happen to have contact with the Android developer group? I'd be happy to beta test the Android app if they are looking. Sorry can't help on iOS.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote