Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, maclibre
who gave me karmas?

It took me a while to undestand the karma system here.

I guess it's mentioned some place here - but I don't find it.

How can i find out who gave me karmas so i can thank them?

People I "Karma/ed" them thanked me - how?

Thanks in advance and sory for my 'beginner ignorance'
maggievnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
In the top left-hand corner click "User CP", it will give you a list of people that gave you Karma and what they gave it to you for
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
edit: deleted

haha... Pookeysgir beat me to it.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Thanks, this was useful to me, too! I have given Karma a couple of times but didn't realize I had gotten any. I have quite a list to thank, apparently.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
In the top left-hand corner click "User CP", it will give you a list of people that gave you Karma and what they gave it to you for
Oh my.

I have been on this forum since 2008 and never realised that was there.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #6
maggievnc
Enthusiast
maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maggievnc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, maclibre
Ohh, Thanks alot pookeysgirl.

I am glad your reply was of help to others as well.
I feel almost at home...
It is a cosy place :-)
maggievnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Thanks, this was useful to me, too! I have given Karma a couple of times but didn't realize I had gotten any. I have quite a list to thank, apparently.
Haha, this is the same for me. I haven't been around THAT long, but I was startled when I saw I had about 80k at some point and wondered where the heck it came from. Then I found the karma thread in the lounge, and figured it out.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
I'd never heard of this either! But I've checked it out now. I'd better hand out some karma and thank those that have already sent me some.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I never knew that list was there either!
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
*considers posting a new thread "who didn't give me karmas, huh?"*
just kidding!

Edit: *in Darth Vader's voice* this will be a day long remembered...
yay! thanks!

Last edited by Chi Cygni; 06-24-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Technodunce that I am, after two and a half years I still can't work it out. I visit User PC many times, but I've never seen a list of karma donations. Just tried again and drawn another blank. Any advice? Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Technodunce that I am, after two and a half years I still can't work it out. I visit User PC many times, but I've never seen a list of karma donations. Just tried again and drawn another blank. Any advice? Hoots. Neil
As soon as you click "User CP" and scroll past any subscribed threads/forums you should see "Latest Reputation Received ". There is the list of all of the people from whom you're received Karma, and what, if anything, the said along with it. You also see the Thread they thanked, and if you click the link, you will see that actual post they clicked.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
As soon as you click "User CP" and scroll past any subscribed threads/forums you should see "Latest Reputation Received ". There is the list of all of the people from whom you're received Karma, and what, if anything, the said along with it. You also see the Thread they thanked, and if you click the link, you will see that actual post they clicked.
You may have to 'expand' this section by clicking the '+' (plus) sign at the right of the heading.

There should be lots of nice little messages to catch up on, plus you can click on the member name right while you're there and send a 'thank you' note.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 06-24-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
You may have to 'expand' this section by clicking the '+' (plus) sign at the right of the heading.

There should be lots of nice little messages to catch up on, plus you can click on the member name right while you're there and send a 'thank you' note.
Excellent point Wetogeard! I didn't think of that.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #15
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
btw, are karma donations tax deductible?
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote