Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
Arran
Lernender
Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre, Sigil and Tolino
Sigil Icon

Hi i am looking for a Sigil Icon, possibly as an SVG graphic to use in my quickstarter column. I am using 0.8.2 under Kubuntu.

Thanks for any help.

I have thoroughly searched my /usr/icons for the Icon.
Arran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
Hi i am looking for a Sigil Icon, possibly as an SVG graphic to use in my quickstarter column. I am using 0.8.2 under Kubuntu.

Thanks for any help.

I have thoroughly searched my /usr/icons for the Icon.
There must be something available in Kubuntu to extract icons from the executable, the attached zip contains the one I just extracted from the Windows executable.

Another place you should find it is in the source code, which you can get from here ==>> Release Sigil 0.8.2 Release

BR
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sigil_IDI_ICON1.zip (108.0 KB, 137 views)
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
Arran
Lernender
Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre, Sigil and Tolino
Thanks a lot. That helped.
I loaded the file in Gimp, deleted the smaller icons and saved the rest as a gif.
This I opened with Inkscape and just saved it as sigi.svg.
Then I loaded the file to /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/ and pointed in the Quicklaunch-Starter to this Icon. It works.

I join the icon for download, just in case someone else wants this scalable one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sigil.svg.zip (27.8 KB, 168 views)
Arran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
Thanks a lot. That helped.
I loaded the file in Gimp, deleted the smaller icons and saved the rest as a gif.
This I opened with Inkscape and just saved it as sigi.svg.
Then I loaded the file to /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/ and pointed in the Quicklaunch-Starter to this Icon. It works.

I join the icon for download, just in case someone else wants this scalable one.
Your welcome

BTW On Windows I also found the sigil icon in my Program Files (X86)\Sigil\misc folder, as an .ico and a png, so I didn't actually need to extract. I don't have sigil on Mint so I don't know if there'd be a Sigil/misc folder there.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
If you installed fron source or a package, the icon is usually in /usr/local/share/pixmaps.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote