Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-26-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
Rasczak
Rasczak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from Oahu

Eric here...

Kindle fan. I've easily been reading 10 times as much since purchasing my Kindle.
Rasczak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Rasczak and welcome to da kine Forum. I got a Sony 505 back in January and have about doubled my reading.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome, welcome. It's nice to see you here, Eric. I'm also a thrilled Kindle owner/user. I'm reading at about the same rate as before I bought the Kindle (after all, I've always been a reader), but what I'm reading has varied a bit from previous years. First, I'm mixing in some "out of copyright" (but now necessarily "classic") books along with the recent releases. And, I've read a lot more SF and Fantasy because so much of it is easily available at low- to no-cost.

You're likely to find a lot of very good books to download for free, and of course, the catalog at Amazon sure has enough to temp you to overspend your budget.

I'm glad you found MobileRead. Pull up a chair, sit a spell, and visit. It's a nice place to hang out.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Rasczak, the Kindle is great
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
jams1fan
Kindled
jams1fan is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Treo 700p
I've been kindled myself - and loving it.
jams1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2008, 02:23 AM   #6
Rasczak
Rasczak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the warm invite all!
Rasczak is offline   Reply With Quote