Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
melanie1962
melanie1962 began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise-1150
problem with personal content

Hello I went to e-bookwise this morning and was posting personal content and it asked if I wanted to update and I said yes and now the personal content says I have 74 queied before my book and the book page just keeps refreshing HOW do I cancel this PLEASE HELP??????
melanie1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Yikes. I've never used the website for personal content (or anything else) so I'll have to leave this to someone else...

I would recomend getting impserve though and just bypassing their site.
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
uh oh

Yeah I have to say I always used the Librarian program with my EB1150. So I am not sure how the online content thing works. Librarian is now free so I would suggest using that or IMPServ

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie1962 View Post
Hello I went to e-bookwise this morning and was posting personal content and it asked if I wanted to update and I said yes and now the personal content says I have 74 queied before my book and the book page just keeps refreshing HOW do I cancel this PLEASE HELP??????
I believe you will have to contact ebookwise support for this problem.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote