Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
JHolt
JHolt began at the beginning.

Device: None
Home Photography Magazine

Hello everyone.

Some one on a forum pointed me here and to the new Kindle from Amazon.
Unfortunately looks like I will have to wait for the next time I am visiting the states to get one.

I was wondering is it just pdf format or would I have to format my magazine in a different format to use with this device.

Take a look at the magazine its free and has a downloadable pdf.
http://www.homephotography.net

Thanks in advance

Justin

PS. If you have a Kindle 2 if you could take a picture of the quality of images. Although I doubt the picture quality will be great It would be interesting to see how it would look on there.
JHolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, JHolt --

I can't help you on your question, but I want to welcome you to MobileRead, and also with my response to bump your question up so readers may respond.

One reason you may not be getting a reply is that your post is not in the Kindle area.

You might want to visit that area and look around a bit.

Again, welcome to MobileRead.

One of us may also move your thread to that section, if you so desire. Let us know.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Hi Justin, and welcome.

That's a brilliant colour magazine..... The Kindle DX should handle the pdf ok though.
But as Don says, head over to the Kindle section - or the News....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote