Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Pandaborg King

Um, Mr pshrynk? Sir? Could I have a moment of your time? We at Padaborg Central have a dilemma. It seems that we need a royal figure for the Padaborg to match up with that of the TV characters that we, umm borrowed. We really didn't expect this, since it came right out of left field. We were wondering if you would be interested.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Mr. Pshrynk, Sir, i can't think of a worthier royal figurehead for the pandaborg. i think you should accept the job.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Which TV characters did they borrow?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
Um, Mr pshrynk? Sir? Could I have a moment of your time? We at Padaborg Central have a dilemma. It seems that we need a royal figure for the Padaborg to match up with that of the TV characters that we, umm borrowed. We really didn't expect this, since it came right out of left field. We were wondering if you would be interested.
That depends. Does it involve:

1) Getting ucky skin coloration on my face?
2) Having a strange titanium tail on my head?
3) a - insinuating sex with an android or
b - grafting skin onto an android?
4) Having anything at all to do with Star trek Voyager?
5) Being melted down by Jean Luc Picard, using a cheesy deus ex machina ending?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hi Psockpuppet! Welcome!

As you can see, I just gave you 2 karma points... when I tried with 1, it called me a penny-pincher and said I must do at least 2.

I also left you a smutty message to go along with the 2 points.

And you can't have our pshrynk. Back off now!

WELCOME! Happy Reading! (But not with my pshrynk!)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Well,

1 - Only if you want it.
2 - No.
3 - a - Ew!
b - Not unless he wants it
4 - Not unless there is a radical change to the copyright laws in this multiverse.
5 - Not usually, no.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #7
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

We have contracted with Montsnmags International for the coronation celebration.

Does anyone know what this subclause is all about here, with the language that looks like it was written in blood by a psychotic monkey? Out translation program had some problems with that. The lawyers from MI said it was just boilerplate and so we signed it, anyway.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #8
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, let me think about it. Okay, sure. Is there a ceremony with lots of food and drinks?
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
pshrynk

we seem to be in a state of temporal flux, here.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
pshrynk

Is everyone in my kingdom prone to being this daft?
Old 08-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

Umm. Mostly, yes. But we have the fmanual and have spent nearly an hour trying to read it.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Won't he at least get a new chip in his head, so he can finally understand those jokes he heard five years ago? (If not... what's the point?)

Say, wait a second... you look awful familiar, psockpuppet. Didn't we meet at the Kessel Run Rally? Or was it at the christening of the Excelsior? Yeah... you tried to sell me one of those space pens, but it had all these little writhing wires on the end of it...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #13
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

I'm sure that that was not me, Mr Jordan. I was definitely not acutelated at the time. In fact, the use of the trans time warp technology was not approved until...

Oh.

Never mind. It wasn't me.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Pshrynk. Dude. Don't sign nothin'.

Come to think of it, check that dude's DNA, and make sure it doesn't match any DNA you know of.

Like yours.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 08-18-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #15
pshrynk

:scribblescribble:

What?

Oh, c'mon, Steve! Look at how cute he is! What could possibly go wrong?

I mean, look: It says right here that there will be no zit popping videos or trips to the Fairy Princess website.

Just a little crowning ceremony and a party put on by Montsnmags International.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness