Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I found a prototype - please feel to improve on it (won't be hard...)

And I think you may make good inroads in Google's library as well as reading all of pg within the year
EXCELLENT !!!! i love it !! i can feel myself reading faster just being near it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #17
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
as for the reading blister... i would say, start off with 15 minute training sessions. then move to 30 minutes. then soon you can read for 1 hour. be sure to drink plenty of water while you're training, eat light and get plenty of rest. and don't forget special gear : besides the obvious good reading light, you might want to invest in a helmet to avoid brain strain from too much reading, and some gloves to protect your thumb...
Those "weekend warriors"....always trying to cram too much in when they haven't built up the proper regimen...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #18
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
EXCELLENT !!!! i love it !! i can feel myself reading faster just being near it.
So what's the best position you have seen not to strain too much and read faster with your speedos?
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:59 AM   #19
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
if you're getting a blister from housework only when your wife goes away, you're not doing enough of it !
Hey, I'd gladly do more, like vacuuming for instance, but I'm taking Dristan hay-fever medication and it says on the bottle not to operate machinery while taking it.

BTW, the speedos don't seem fit so well any more....
(I can't understand why?!? They did 40 years ago!)

Gone are the days of skinny-dipping. These days it's 'chunky-dunking.' I'm going to have to stick with my old cotton sweats.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 AM   #20
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
be sure to drink plenty of water while you're training,
Is it OK to make that Bombay Sapphire instead? Lot's of ice?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #21
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Is it OK to make that Bombay Sapphire instead? Lot's of ice?
Not Zany Carter Deluxes?

(Stitchawl, if you don't know ZCDs, then that's probably for the best....)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #22
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Not Zany Carter Deluxes?

(Stitchawl, if you don't know ZCDs, then that's probably for the best....)
Definitely for the best - ZCPs are much better, as they contain chocolate...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #23
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Definitely for the best - ZCPs are much better, as they contain chocolate...
Admittedly, the chocolate adds a variaBLE, an interesting nuance of flavour to an already palatable drink, but it might be better to start on the standard Zany Carter Deluxe, and, if it suits Stitchawl, I can, for safety reasons, dilute it initially with some of that delectable Bombay Sapphire (after a big night, I like to have a nice, big bowl of rice bubbles swimming in Bombay Sapphire - I call it a Snap, Crackle and WILL YOU STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE?)

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote