Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
bazaar
bazaar began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Talking Happy new comer from France

Dear all,

I am very pleased to join the community!
I have been a Cybook user for several months and I am now considering giving a try to the nice looking Sony PRS-505

I live in Paris, France, and work as a strategy consultant in the telco industry... and happen to love all sorts of literature.

See you soon!
bazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bazaar and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to the forum. My advice - keep the Cybook. I think it if much better.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
salut bazaar et bienvenue !
i see you live in paris, so i thought i would mention the next paris mobileread apéro. a splendid time was had by all at the previous ones ! i hope you will be able to join us. it's a fun evening to talk about ebooks, liseuses, and whatever else you like, and to test out all the different models of liseuse you did not buy (depending on who brings what). i hope you will be able to come (bring your liseuse. we will check at the door ) ! please leave a message in the thread if you are planning to.

welcome to mobileread, there are a lot of great ressources here and lots of very friendly and helpful people (as you may have noticed already !). don't miss the french forum and also the amazing free library of ebooks (link in the blue menu bar at the top of the page) formatted with love by our members.

à bientôt !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to the forum! The 505 is a very nice reader, I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you get one instead of/as well as your cyBook
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
bazaar
bazaar began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3

Mobileread has indeed a very friendly forum

As suggested, I might keep my Cybook and get a 505 in addition!

@Zelda : merci, je vais regarder le sujet consacré de plus près
bazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazaar View Post
@Zelda : merci, je vais regarder le sujet consacré de plus près
je ne demande pas mieux.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote