Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 02-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
Sardog
Sardog began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2
Browser / Content Server Issue

When trying to access my content browser from a friends Window 7 computer, I can login and go to the home page ok but when selecting "Books" or "Newest" the following error comes up:

400 Bad Request
Illegal cookie name __ctxpop
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 621, in respond
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 722, in process_headers
HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name __ctxpop')

I go home and I can access everything just fine from my Android Tablet and Windows XP machines.

Is this my server or do you think it is the browser on the Windows 7 machine?

My content server has been running on a Linux Debian / Ubuntu based OS for the last six months and I have not seen this issue before.
Sardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
clear the cookies in whatever browser is causing your problems.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 02:09 AM   #3
Sardog
Sardog began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2
Thanks I will have the computer owner run CCleaner
Sardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:11 AM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardog View Post
Thanks I will have the computer owner run CCleaner
You can also do it directly from the browser, no need to install new software. (Of course, CCleaner should be installed regardless. )
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser, content server