Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-28-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
captjoe777
captjoe777 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Calibre download and installation

I've had Calibre installed on my Windows 10 32-bit PC for a while...worked great...I opened it today and it said an update was available so I did that...but it was a 64-bit update? It would NOT install on my PC. I can't find any way to update it.

I even uninstalled it and now I have no way of getting Calibre back.

Help Please!

Thanks!
captjoe777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 01:54 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
New versions of Calibre are only 64-bit. If you can't install that, you'll find old versions here:
https://download.calibre-ebook.com/

I don't know which version you used before, but 6.xx versions are 64-bit only, so you'll want older than that.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2023, 01:59 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here's the calibre download link:

https://calibre-ebook.com/download

(You can always google calibre - which is exactly what I did, by the way.)

You might also tell us what kind of computer you have and how old it is.

As well, there is a calibre forum, where you can post. For your convenience, I've provided the link:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166

You may wish to ask an Active Moderator [not me] to help you with moving this out of the GENERAL DISCUSSIONS forum, which is for...general discussions.

Have fun!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 02:49 PM   #4
captjoe777
captjoe777 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Calibre 32 vs 64

Thanks for the info guys!
captjoe777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, download, install