Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #61
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Answer to rising prices for paid eBooks.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet for my Wish List of eBooks I want to buy. I enter for each the prices for Amazon, B&N and Sony and the number of pages for the pBook.

Then I sort them by Pages / Dollar price. I always buy the most pages I can for the buck. Amazon in 56 out of 57 cases matches or has the lowest price.

In that way the publisher dictating the most pages for the eReader per buck gets my purchase. Since I like all 57 equally only the pages count.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote