Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #16
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Alas, it looks like all the cheap ones are gone. I need a new reader too; my current jetbook, after almost two years is starting to fall apart (The plastic is cracking... I lost the number 9 button at the airport on Friday Night).

Oh well, the hunt for a new reader is on.

--
Bill
. Bill, you may try jetBook-Lite. I like it more than jetBook.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #17
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Plastic cracking?

Maybe a little ArmorAll is in order?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
. Bill, you may try jetBook-Lite. I like it more than jetBook.
Well, I will keep my eyes open for a good price. The old unit isn't unusable yet, but frankly I am a little discouraged that the plastic is cracking like it is (all over the back and right side of the unit). Still, I suppose almost two years is not too bad. Particularly when the price on new units is fairly inexpensive these days.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #19
ltucci1924
ltucci1924 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: JETBOOK MINI RB
well I got it yesterday. It froze up in about 20 min. and there was nothing I could do to unfreeze it. I called newegg and they said to send it back for a replacement or refund. I opt for the refund.
ltucci1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
bookwarm
bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
If anyone who bought an extra jetbook in that deals wants to sell it i'm willing to buy
bookwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2010, 12:44 PM   #21
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Sorry I'll keep mine, wish I'd had more $ to buy one more.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #22
Pinnacler
Pinnacler began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwarm View Post
If anyone who bought an extra jetbook in that deals wants to sell it i'm willing to buy
Might want to check ebay and also craigslist, as they have tons of things like that for sale usually. You can always make an offer to the seller and if they are desperate for cash or pressed for time, they'll usually take much lower than they are asking for.
Pinnacler is offline   Reply With Quote