Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
andres7
Waiting 4 HD Text-Video
andres7 began at the beginning.

Device: REB1200
Smile New to eBooks

Hi All,

My name is Andres, I live in Houston, TX and I'm getting a new/used REB1200 soon which I want to modify to make use of it's color screen for other uses.
I still need to buy a power supply (which the owner lost) but that should not be a problem.
I like electronic challenges which provide benefits to the rest of the community. I'm an Electronic/Computer Engineer and all my computer manuals will be on the eBook, that way I don't have to carry so many heavy books.

Let me know where I can find color content I can convert for the REB1200...

this is a great forum, keep it going!

and Happy New Year 2009 for all...
andres7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead, andres7!

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi andres7 and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
color lcd content, reb1200