Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leclospierre View Post
Hello John. On my Nexus 7 I am using Moon+ Reader Pro as my reader app - you can very simply link it directly to your Calibre Server. You can also download the Calibre App from Google Play but Moon+ gives a one-stop solution and as it reads a wide range of formats (including MOBI) frankly, you don't need anything else. Plus you can spend many happy hours twiddling with colours and font sizes and goodness knows what else - buy you probably don't need to.

Best of luck
Peter.
I have one or two books generated/converted to epub by Calibre. Strangely enough Mantano doesn't seem to be able to read them past the cover. They work fine on the Kobo, Moon+ can read them and has been mentioned on the Calibre part of the forum. Looks like I'll have to have a couple of readers to handle the different formats. Playing with the theme settings in Moon+ it appears I can have white text on a black background which is nice and high contrast.

Life continues.

Thanks for the input.

Cheerio John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote