Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
Russeldm
Russeldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it isRusseldm knows what time it is

Device: Elonex 500EB, Kindle for blackberry
THE GOOD SON - Scottish crime thriller in e-format

Hi All

Just spreading the word that my debut novel, THE GOOD SON has hit UK Kindle - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004V05Q9A - at a very reasonable (if I say so myself) price.

The book is also available to US readers through St Martin's in all formats, and has been doing very nicely, I believe. The sequel, THE LOST SISTER is also available in e-format in the US and will be coming soon to the UK.

Want to know more? Here's a synopsis and some very kind words:

Scottish farmer, James Robertson, finds his estranged brother's corpse hanging from a tree. The police claim suicide. But Private Investigator J McNee is about to uncover the disturbing truth behind the death. With a pair of vicious London hard men loose in the Scottish city of Dundee, its only a matter of time before people start dying.

McNee must confront his own demons and these brutal killers in a violence showdown that threatens to leave no one alive.

The first in the acclaimed J McNee novels, THE GOOD SON was nominated for a Shamus Award by the Private Eye Writers of America.

Praise for THE GOOD SON

"the most exciting, and gripping, Scottish crime fiction debut of recent years." John Connolly

"...an atmosphere of delicious gloom." - Mystery Scene

"The future of crime fiction is in good hands" - Crimespree Magazine

Russel D McLean
Russeldm is offline   Reply With Quote