Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #31
Avenger
Enthusiast
Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: iREX DR 1000S
I'm not sure if they are totally correct but I used:

https://dav.box.com/dav
port: 443
username/password
sync folder /
destination folder /

It seems to work when I make changes on the tablet. But at one time, I tried replacing the file on box.com with the original version (un-edited) and it didn't seem to download to the tablet. I haven't looked into it more.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #32
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, JBC, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
I'll have to double check but I believe the maximum is 32gb.
Try formatting it with FAT32 (not exFAT which the included Windows tools are offering). Use Linux or special Windows formatting tools.

Although Windows can read and write FAT32 formatted bigger cards.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #33
kaiser s
kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kaiser s , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Sony DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
I'm not sure if they are totally correct but I used:

https://dav.box.com/dav
port: 443
username/password
sync folder /
destination folder /

It seems to work when I make changes on the tablet. But at one time, I tried replacing the file on box.com with the original version (un-edited) and it didn't seem to download to the tablet. I haven't looked into it more.
Awesome!! Finally works! I didn't know you just had to use "/" on the sync and destination folder. Can't believe how easy it is to sync docs now I couldn't even find this info online. Huge thanks, Avenger!
kaiser s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #34
Avenger
Enthusiast
Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Avenger solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: iREX DR 1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser s View Post
Awesome!! Finally works! I didn't know you just had to use "/" on the sync and destination folder. Can't believe how easy it is to sync docs now I couldn't even find this info online. Huge thanks, Avenger!

No problem. I had to go through some documentation on how webdav works to figure it out. I think I read that Sony is going to collaborate with box.com, probably to have a more direct interface like we're used to with cloud access.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote