Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Searching ebook: Runemarks by Joanne Harris

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to find the ebook (mobipocket) version of the Novel "Runemarks" by Joanne Harris. Random House says there is an ebook version out there, but all the ebook resellers I have tried so far don't list it as available.

If anyone could point me to a shop where it's available i'd be very grateful...

The Random House link is here:
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/d...=9780375849480

Thanks...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
I'm trying to find the ebook (mobipocket) version of the Novel "Runemarks" by Joanne Harris. Random House says there is an ebook version out there, but all the ebook resellers I have tried so far don't list it as available.
Retailers seem to lag pretty far behind Random House's "official" e-book release dates. I'd been eagerly awaiting the e-book edition of Jane Jacob's Dark Age Ahead. It has a listed release date of December 18, 2007, but just fit Fictionwise.com this past week. If that's anything like average, given Runemarks's "On Sale" date you'll probably just need to wait another month or so.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Thanks, I'll wait and see, I might contact Random House and ask them about it...
Old 03-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Might be worth asking on Joanne Harris' messageboard:
http://www.joanne-harris.co.uk/pages/message.html

Can't hurt to let her know there's a demand for her novels in ebook formats, and her publishers are being tardy in meeting it.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

I just posted a message there, let's see what happens.
Thanks for the tip.

UPDATE:

I just got a reply on her message board. She says she'll look into it. She also congratulated me on proving her wrong about the fact that nobody reads ebooks...
I told her to have a look over here...that should make it pretty clear that people DO read ebooks don't you think?

Old 01-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
Hi everybody!

If anyone could point me to a shop where it's available i'd be very grateful...

The Random House link is here:
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/d...=9780375849480

Thanks...
Since (obviously) Runemarks is out, what did you think of it? I've really just started it. Got it in ePub the other day.

Anyone else who has read Runemarks, feel free to jump in.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote