Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #76
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks very much
Old 10-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #77
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Thank you! Very kind.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #78
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I read this one (and reviewed on Smashwords) and really like it. I think it's definitely worth the read!

Since the threads got merged, thought I'd better clarify this comment- it's referring to ebully. Of the three pieces I've read from this author, this one is definitely my favorite.

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 10-08-2010 at 07:13 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 10-08-2010, 01:04 AM   #79
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I have been reading it this evening. I'm up to Chapter 8 at the moment. I have a few suspects and can't wait to find out if I'm right about either one of them. Bullying is never 'just good fun' to the kid being bullied. I know that from personal experience. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about ebullies though. Just the old fashioned variety.
Edit: I finished the whole thing and it was good. I won't mention how it ends because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I turned out to be wrong about the identity of the bully though.

Last edited by crich70; 10-08-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #80
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I have been reading it this evening. I'm up to Chapter 8 at the moment. I have a few suspects and can't wait to find out if I'm right about either one of them. Bullying is never 'just good fun' to the kid being bullied. I know that from personal experience. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about ebullies though. Just the old fashioned variety.
Edit: I finished the whole thing and it was good. I won't mention how it ends because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I turned out to be wrong about the identity of the bully though.
Thanks Crich, I'm glad you liked it.

I've had so many gripes about that ending (I'm talking about the very very last page) that I'm really considering a change to it. I almost feel like it's bad karma to make a major change like that, though, even if it it's literally something on the last page. Tough call.

Anyway, there's just a week left for folks to pick up free copies of my books. After that I'll be keeping a low profile while I finish and release my next one...

Thanks!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #81
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

anuary 17, 2011 announcement: Free Stuff!

Life, the job market, one of my kids, something else I can't remember at the moment, and the stress of pushing out a new book has worn me down. I'm taking a hiatus as a struggling amateur writer. To mark this occasion I'm giving away all of my books on Smashwords for the rest of this day -- January 17 (unless I'm misunderstanding the way expiration dates work on Smashwords, in which case I'm giving away all of my books for the rest of this day and tomorrow).

I've got a few promotions, blog appearances and hopefully reviews for Wrecker on the schedule so you'll hardly know I'm gone...

The 100% off coupon codes can be found in my Smashwords profile.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Later, taters...
Old 01-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #82
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Because I'm an opportunistic bugger, I've grabbed all of them.
Thanks very much for that.

Regards
Caleb
Old 01-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #83
Lt. Brannigan
Enthusiast
Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony PRS350, Kindle Wi-Fi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Because I'm an opportunistic bugger, I've grabbed all of them.
Thanks very much for that.

Regards
Caleb
I, on the other hand am a cheapskate. Thanks for the offer.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:21 PM   #84
Wenznz
Wenznz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
I grabbed a couple also. Thank you, they look really interesting!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:33 AM   #85
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I tried one of them, but the code has expired.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #86
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Thanks, Dave. Sadly, I had them all, robbing me of the chance to be an opportunistic cheapskate, thus coloring my day blue ....
Closed Thread