Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
aabeg100
Enthusiast
aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex Iliad
Problem with Power Connector on Iliad.... ER0140

Hi,

I seem to have a strange problem and don't know how to fix it..... When I connect my Iliad to the travel hub (small one) to charge it, the iliad doesn't charge, I have to move the connector quite vigorously and move it up and down to get the charging to start and it chargers as long as I keep the connector in the weird position, as soon as the connector moves even a little bit the charging stops.

I initially thought that it was an issue with the travel hub but I had the same issue with the replacement hub. So now I think it is the problem with the iliad connector but when I connect to the pc via usb using the same hub the connection is made without any issues. Now I am wondering if the connector is loose from the main board or something else is the issue....

Did anyone else have a problem like this and is there any way to fix it....

Asim Baig
aabeg100 is offline   Reply With Quote