Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
smithno
Groupie
smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, jetBook Lite, Kindle 3, Galaxy Note II
GREAT Astak Customer Service

I ordered an EZ Reader around Thanksgiving. When it arrived, the number 2 button did not work. Astak provided a free return shipping label and the returned unit got to Astak yesterday. I happened to send an inquiry about status because it is a Christmas present. Their response was to pre-test a new unit and send it overnight. I got it right after lunch and spent enough time with it to make sure it works. Will be under the tree before the evening is over. I have already formed some definite opinions, but will wait until I after Christmas when I've had a chance to spend some quality time with it to make post about it. Thanks again to Astak for GREAT customer service!!!

Last edited by smithno; 12-23-2008 at 06:46 PM.
smithno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astak, ez reader