Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
ghero
Connoisseur
ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghero ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently owned: Nook HD+, pyrus mini. Previously owned: Sony prs-t2.
What's the best music and video player for kobo arc?

For music player: It would be good if the player can enhance the music with special sound styles (i.e. low frequency, pop style). Can store playlist is also good.

For video player: It would be good if the player can play the video on varieties of formats and resolutions.

And they must be able to run on Arc.

So, any suggestions? thx in advance.
ghero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 AM   #2
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
For me the best music player is ZPlayer but it won't load from the play store. As I have it on my android phone I uploaded the apk to drop box and downloaded it from there onto my arc. It also plays video, podcasts, has last FM as well.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
nmss
nmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Arc, Kindle Paperwhite
I use MX Player for video. Plays all kinds of formats. I don't think I've run into a format it can't play.
nmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
slate
Connoisseur
slate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura aboutslate has a spectacular aura about

Device: N/A
I too use MX Player. It supports hardware decoding and multi-core processors to boot.
slate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
nmss
nmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Arc, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghero View Post
For music player: It would be good if the player can enhance the music with special sound styles (i.e. low frequency, pop style). Can store playlist is also good.

For video player: It would be good if the player can play the video on varieties of formats and resolutions.

And they must be able to run on Arc.

So, any suggestions? thx in advance.
In case you didn't know, you can adjust treble and bass in the SRS Tru Media App that's preloaded on the Arc.
nmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2014, 07:28 PM   #6
bullitt
bullitt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc 7
Kobo Arc video

MX Video, is incredible but I have no audio with headphone plugged in.
Any ideas?
bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote