Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
CaptainJSK
CaptainJSK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Question Help with calibre recipes

I am new to using calibre (and new to ebooks in general). I am trying to set up RSS feeds using calibre, and so far the experience has been great! I am trying to set up some blogs that I read often. If I just use the basic set up, these work pretty well, but there are a few things I would like to be different. 1) I would like them to be displayed in reverse order (i.e., older entries first) so that I can catch up on things I've missed and 2) I would like to see the comments embedded in feed (or at the very least, a link to the comments that I could then open up in the browser). Does anyone have any idea on how to do this? Thanks!
CaptainJSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:12 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJSK View Post
I am new to using calibre (and new to ebooks in general). I am trying to set up RSS feeds using calibre, and so far the experience has been great! I am trying to set up some blogs that I read often. If I just use the basic set up, these work pretty well, but there are a few things I would like to be different. 1) I would like them to be displayed in reverse order (i.e., older entries first) so that I can catch up on things I've missed and 2) I would like to see the comments embedded in feed (or at the very least, a link to the comments that I could then open up in the browser). Does anyone have any idea on how to do this? Thanks!
My first suggestion is to post in the custom recipe sticky thread where all the experts hang out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert