Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #1141
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
They will pay pooh. Oh yes, they will pay.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #1142
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #1143
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Hell yeah, I'd pay for a plate of that!
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #1144
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Hell yeah, I'd pay for a plate of that!
I'll pass. Chicken and cheese doesn't work for me. I prefer BBQ chicken. Time to go see The Colonel I guess.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #1145
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Lock and load!

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #1146
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Our galliforme revenge shall be complete, indeed.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #1147
lucasfernan89
Fanatic
lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle
Any more talk about chicken and I'll have to go eat my own beloved Chookadot!
lucasfernan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #1148
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasfernan89 View Post
Mmmm Chookadot.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #1149
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasfernan89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Mmmm Chookadot.
Who is Chookadot? Is he/she related to polka dot?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #1150
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The answer we have all wanted...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken_Poem.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	86035  
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #1151
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

What is the question?
Old 05-06-2012, 06:05 AM   #1152
AprilHare
Wizard

The answer certainly is not eating chicken, whatever the question might be.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #1153
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
I reject that answer. Chicken shall be consumed! Yes!
Old 05-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #1154
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness

Quote:
Ah.. the question must be "What is the least peasant and unlikely to succeed life change a person could try to make?"
Old 05-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #1155
Gorgonseyes
Connoisseur
Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gorgonseyes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Im a pescatarian, you are safe with me....
Gorgonseyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!