Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #1
menic
menic began at the beginning.

Device: none
[Off-Topic question - post moved] - M96 problem

I do apologize for my bad english. I have a problem with my m96 with stylo. I open a ebook: for default it open at the last page I read and this is ok. But, when I start to read, how I can jump to another page that is not the next or the precedent? I.e.: I'm on page 100 and I would like to read page 150: need I to click 50 page or there is a trick for jump directly to page 50?
Thanks
menic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This post was off topic to the thread on the Onyx M96-C.

Please take the time to post responsibly.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-08-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:16 AM   #3
CoronarJunkee
CoronarJunkee is on a distinguished road

Device: Onyx Boox M96
Hey menic,
My answer concerns Onyx Neo Reader.

As far as I can see, you have two options to directly access a given page:

1) open the menu, go to "notes" and then "table of contents". If there's a table of content in your book/pdf, then you can select the chapter you want to jump to.

2) open the menu. At the bottom right corner you see "#page/total". Click on it and drag the slider to the page you want to access.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.
CoronarJunkee is offline   Reply With Quote