Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #481
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I would have gone for something like this.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #482
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I'd love to have the space for one of those. Perhaps after I move next year to a flood-unlikely area (and I'm only slightly kidding).

But we digress!
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #483
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Edit: Given our recent blackout in NYC, I was hoping for something like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
You two think small. I'm in for one of these.

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #484
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
At least you would be able to find your bananas in the dark.

Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #485
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
At least you would be able to find your bananas in the dark.
Apache
Advert
Old 11-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #486
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Presti, I don't know how the quality compares, but there is a Groupon today for another kind of extended battery pack:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-u-north?ab=o&c=all&p=0

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #487
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
You know I still can't find out if a Apple is compatible with the Galaxy Player 5. I have looked in questions and answers at Samsung, read their book, and asked here. It is drag and drop the box says. But says compatible only with Windows.

Anyone? I don't want to open it if not. Probably is risky, but guess that is what I will have to do. Can you drag and drop everything?
I had Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Droid Charge phones which I believe are fairly similar to the Galaxy Player. I connected to my Mac with absolutely no problems and I can't think of any reason why that would change with a phone vs a player.

As Blossom mentioned there are also a couple of apps that let you connect wirelessly to the player to move files around.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #488
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
I picked up an amazing one-time PS Vita bundle on Amazon as well as the new laptop I've needed for about two years.
How much did you save on the PS Vita?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #489
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
I'd love to have the space for one of those. Perhaps after I move next year to a flood-unlikely area (and I'm only slightly kidding).

But we digress!
To be sure!

Most of my neighbors lost their generators to flooding. They left them on decks and patios. They didn't plan for the 14ft storm surge.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #490
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
How much did you save on the PS Vita?
I bought the PS Vita Assassin's Creed bundle for $179.99 on Friday. It's currently selling for $297.60 at Amazon.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #491
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Darn. I absolutely love the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 I got from Costco. But I called today, and there wasn't one in any store within 50 miles (and there are a lot!) So I guess my dear husband won't get one (that is okay, he is getting an ipod). He wants a Surface Pro, but after playing with this Tab, I think I will just get another ultrabook.

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 11-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #492
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I bought the PS Vita Assassin's Creed bundle for $179.99 on Friday. It's currently selling for $297.60 at Amazon.
Daaarn, I saw the deal somewhere but didn't realize there were such savings involved! I could have gotten it for my nephew, just wasn't sure if it was geolocked, since he lives in Germany. Do you happen to know that? In case I find the same deal tomorrow? Did you get it from Gamestop?
Old 11-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #493
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Daaarn, I saw the deal somewhere but didn't realize there were such savings involved! I could have gotten it for my nephew, just wasn't sure if it was geolocked, since he lives in Germany. Do you happen to know that? In case I find the same deal tomorrow? Did you get it from Gamestop?
The bundle was Amazon's Goldbox daily deal on Friday here in the US. I have no idea if it's geolocked but the console uses cartridges as well as downloadable games.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #494
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Darn. I absolutely love the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 I got from Costco. But I called today, and there wasn't one in any store within 50 miles (and there are a lot!) So I guess my dear husband won't get one (that is okay, he is getting an ipod). He wants a Surface Pro, but after playing with this Tab, I think I will just get another ultrabook.
I rain checked two SGT2 7.0s for possible gifts. I was surprised Costco would rain check a BF deal.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #495
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
The bundle was Amazon's Goldbox daily deal on Friday here in the US. I have no idea if it's geolocked but the console uses cartridges as well as downloadable games.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow.