Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
rayman
rayman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
transfering pdf files from PC to kindle

Hi, I am a first time user of kindle. I have artilces on my pc which I would like to transfer to my kindle. Is this possible and how do I do this?
Thanks
rayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Welcome

You can copy your PDF files to the Kindle's "Documents" folder via USB. As to if they'll be readable or not will depend on how they were formatted. If they're setup with a letter or A4 page size or something similar they may be quite hard to read as the type will be quite small when shrunk down for a 6" screen.

You can also try converting the PDF's to Mobipocket format as well, although as a general rule PDF doesn't convert to anything well most of the time (at least not without some work). A search of the forum will turn up more than you'll ever want to know about that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote