Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Editing Topaz Title/Author - Kindle

With calibre 0.6.45, it is now possible to edit metadata on Kindle Topaz files. This means that you can change the displayed title/author on the Kindle Home screen.

I was able to test this with .tpz files, but I don't have any .azw1 files. If you have a .azw1 file, I would appreciate it if you would test this feature and let me know the results, either by PM in this thread.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
Jaelle
Jaelle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I just tested this with an .azw1 file for a freebie I got recently. Booth's Sister is now showing on my Kindle menu as Booth's Sassy Sistah. Looks like it's works!
Jaelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks, I appreciate knowing it works correctly for .azw1.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote