Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #16
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Didn't this part of the forum used to be in English only ?
Nein.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
Diskusguppy
Diskusguppy began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Touch
Kobo eReader.conf befor update

[QUOTE=tshering;2309711]Falls sich das Symbol und die Sprachauswahlliste nicht im selben Bereich des Bildschirms befinden, könnte man noch immer annehmen, dass in einem oder mehreren Bereichen des Bildschirmes die Infrarotlichtsender oder -empfänger nicht arbeiten (fehlende Spannunng? Verschmutzung?). Wäre schön, wenn man die Sprachabfrage und etwaige weitere Abfragen überspringen könnte, um zu sehen, ob der Touchscreen dann (zumindest in gewissen Bereichen) funktioniert.

Kann nicht sein, da die Symbole für die diversen Sprachen über dem gesamten Bildschirm gehen.

Can not be, because the icons for the various languages ​​go over the entire screen.

Die Änderung des Parameters bringt nichts. Change of 0 does nothing!
Diskusguppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #18
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
For those of us that don't read German:
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg (via Bing) View Post
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg (via Google) View Post
No.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:58 AM   #19
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskusguppy View Post
Can not be, because the icons for the various languages ​​go over the entire screen.
Rigth. I did not remember correctly how the language selection screen looked like.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 AM   #20
Diskusguppy
Diskusguppy began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Touch
problem

Hi, have now narrowed the problem. According to the latest state of knowledge, I believe that the Kobo has a hardware fault. My opinion is based on the following insight. Have the unit placed in the freezer for a short time. Then let it restart itself and the touchscreen worked. After about 50 pages, the error occurs then on again. If I then briefly off and turn on again, it can be started and turn over two pages. After that, nothing more. Unit back to cool down and the game again loss. Therefore have Kobo written. My only problem is I live in Thailand. Wanted to see something on my Kobo e responds and what they come up with to help me.
Diskusguppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #21
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskusguppy View Post
Hi, have now narrowed the problem. According to the latest state of knowledge, I believe that the Kobo has a hardware fault. My opinion is based on the following insight. Have the unit placed in the freezer for a short time. Then let it restart itself and the touchscreen worked. After about 50 pages, the error occurs then on again. If I then briefly off and turn on again, it can be started and turn over two pages. After that, nothing more. Unit back to cool down and the game again loss. Therefore have Kobo written. My only problem is I live in Thailand. Wanted to see something on my Kobo e responds and what they come up with to help me.
Hah! How fun, putting it in the freezer. Great idea.

I hope Kobo is helpful and sends you a new of refurbished device!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote