Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-01-2014, 07:41 AM   #166
xx19rx
xx19rx began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Hey there,

The description is there because it came with the metadata from the e-book when i added it to calibre.
But searching for up to date data, by ISBN number, gives me no extra data at all, so not only the cover.
xx19rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:31 AM   #167
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx19rx View Post
Hey there,

The description is there because it came with the metadata from the e-book when i added it to calibre.
But searching for up to date data, by ISBN number, gives me no extra data at all, so not only the cover.
Mmh,
Strange, because the logging you placed is from the plugin, including the description.
I tested it by just placing the ISBN number in a dummy book and get the description as shown. And also the message no-cover.
The last is not ok, because bol.com does have a cover at the website for this book.
If you miss the description as well, I cannot reproduce that.
It is not due to the update, because the update is related to the config window ( and the window in case no correct titel is found).
Pr.BarnArt is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 AM   #168
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok,

update 0.3.1 available at the start of this thread.
Due to a website change(?), not all covers could be retreived. I have made a fic for that.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #169
xx19rx
xx19rx began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Thanks for the update.
I'm going to try it

And it works perfectly. Installed Calibre 1.47 also.
Thanks for your hard work

Last edited by xx19rx; 08-01-2014 at 01:44 PM.
xx19rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:04 AM   #170
redlob
Connoisseur
redlob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O edition 2, Kobo Libra 2
I upgraded to Calibre 2.0 yesterday and now it seems that the plugin does not retrieve tags anymore. Not sure if it's related to calibre 2.0 or maybe a change at Bol.com? Anyone else seeing this?
redlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2014, 08:27 AM   #171
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
I saw the same problem this morning but it is NOT related to 2.0 because I still use 1.45.
I believe the naughty boys at Bol are to blame.
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #172
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Think it is due to Bol.com.
The update for calibre2.0 only affects the config widget and (if used) the widget with rejected titles.
I will take a look for the tags.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:41 AM   #173
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Ok, I think I fixed it.
New version 3.2 available at the starttopic of this thread

Enjoy.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #174
Dompie
Connoisseur

Yep, it works as designed again. Thank you Pr.BarnArt
Old 08-26-2014, 06:25 AM   #175
redlob
Connoisseur
redlob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O edition 2, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for the fix!
redlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #176
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Problems with Comments - Recensie(s)

Hello Pr. BarnArt

Can you fix the comments? When i download with the Bol plugin of isbn there is by the comments a problem and mayby you can fix it.

You get the comments from Bol but only the word Recensie(s) is very big and fat in Calibre.

Kan jij misschien het commentaar veranderen? Als ik via de Bol plugin of isbn de gegevens binnenhaal is het woord Recensie(s) wat bijna altijd erbij staat in hele grote letters en in Vet in Calibre.

Groeten Wipneus
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:12 AM   #177
Dompie
Connoisseur

I like the bolt-fat "Recensie(s)" text. I can see immediately if there are "Recensie(s)" in the comment.
Further, I think, starting to change the content is a dangerous direction.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:34 AM   #178
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Dompie

It was always little and fat and the same size with the other letters. Now you have 4 or 5 lines where there is nothing above and beneath the comments.
Sorry for my english.

Het was altijd klein en vet gedrukt en dezelfde lettertype als de rest. Nu zitten er 4 of 5 lijnen boven recensie(s) waar helemaal niks staat.
Helaas is mijn engels niet zo best.

Gr. Wipneus
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #179
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Dompie

It was always little and fat and the same size with the other letters. Now you have 4 or 5 lines where there is nothing above and beneath the comments.

Gr. Wipneus
Sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.
I will fix this in the next version.
You were right.The plugin cleans the description for classes, but bol.com changed a little to the class names
Old 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM   #180
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Ok, made a quick fix.
Version 3.2.1 available at the start of this thread.

Enjoy!