Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
zaggmate ipad keyboard

Hi I like the look of this keyboard (zaggmate keyboard) , is this also a case for the ipad? I looked at the pictures on the zagg site but I couldn't tell if you could close the keyboard case with the ipad in it, or if it was just a keyboard case.
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
I don't know that I could handle that lip on the case.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
vonCZ
Connoisseur
vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad, iPhone 4
http://gigaom.com/apple/gear-review-...-and-keyboard/

looks pretty sweet, actually; and yeah, functions as a case.
vonCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
so ok does have 2 parts to the case (a top and bottom) or is it one piece and the ipad just fits face down over the keyboard
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote