Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-09-2006, 08:27 PM   #1
diomark
diomark began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs-500
battery life during mp3 playback?

I've searched but can't find this..

What is the battery life while playing back mp3 files on the sony reader?

Thanks,
-mark
diomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think somebody ran theirs down in under 10 hours by accidentally leaving the player running, but I don't remember anything more specific....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2006, 08:20 AM   #3
HelenB
HelenB began at the beginning.

Device: Tapwave Zodiac
I turned music on and litened to it while waiting in the central jury room. I thought I had turned it off, but actually only muted it. Posting on the Troubleshooting page (How to turn the music off) taught me how to actually turn it off. So it was playing for about 4.5 hours and I had one white bar on the battery icon. I guess that means about a 25% depletion in 4.5 hours of continous (although silent) playing.
HelenB is offline   Reply With Quote