Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
ChrisKaos
Enthusiast
ChrisKaos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Wikipedia button/plugin for Calibre?

Let's say there's a book I want to search on Wikipedia/any other search engine. Is there a button or plugin I could configure so that when that book is highlighted, I could click/do a keyboard command and it would pop up in my browser as a search in Wikipedia/google/amazon/etc.?
ChrisKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Plugin "Search the Internet"
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
ChrisKaos
Enthusiast
ChrisKaos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Brilliant! You're amazing, thanks.

Although, god knows I should have googled first, but I figured you lot would know off the top of your heads!
ChrisKaos is offline   Reply With Quote