Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Oh dear! What have I done?

I am quite a new user to Sigil and I think I have done something silly.

I am using the new version 0.4.0 and like having the TOC screen on the right-hand side.

I was experimenting with it to see if I could use it for any TOC alterations and now I have the TOC screen separate from the main Sigil programme. i.e. instead of the usual 3 buttons in the top right-hand corner I have only the X button. So I have to click on the X on the main Sigil Window to close the programme. Does anyone know how to integrate the TOC Window again?

I have tried closing the TOC window and then selecting "View TOC" but it remains the same.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool drag & drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
I am quite a new user to Sigil and I think I have done something silly.

I am using the new version 0.4.0 and like having the TOC screen on the right-hand side.

I was experimenting with it to see if I could use it for any TOC alterations and now I have the TOC screen separate from the main Sigil programme. i.e. instead of the usual 3 buttons in the top right-hand corner I have only the X button. So I have to click on the X on the main Sigil Window to close the programme. Does anyone know how to integrate the TOC Window again?

I have tried closing the TOC window and then selecting "View TOC" but it remains the same.
drag it by the top bar to the main window and an area will open up for it (don't try to line it up) let go of it and it'll be back where it started.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Double click on the top of the window. The are you would click on to move the window around the screen.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Phew, thanks guys.

Problem solved.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote