Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Kindle 2 + accessories

Gently used Global Kindle 2 that I recently purchased off eBay for consideration as my e-Ink device. It is just too large for my very tiny hands, and the button click distracts my nursing baby.

Price includes US shipping.

$170 Global Kindle 2, decal (removable), cable, 2 silicone case and car charger (NIP)

Last edited by simplyparticular; 06-22-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Kindle 2 sold
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Hi SP; is this US or global?

And SP is a good seller; I bought her PRS-700 not long ago and it shipped promptly and well packed. Very nice. =)
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
This is a Global Kindle (serial number B003...

And thanks for the feedback I hope the PRS-700 is treating you well - I still miss those side lights. If the PRS-300 had side lights, I'd be in e-reader heaven.

Last edited by simplyparticular; 06-21-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: checked Kindle serial
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote