Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I am camera shy. Besides I read the book on making P-books and the created new ways to cheat on the work required (without sacrificing quality).

One of my goals is after I get enough Red stories written to make a book, is to actually make the book!

Mine, mine, all of it mine!
Now, there would be a 'shelf worthy' paper book.

If you were to try and sell it on here, bet you'd get lots of takers........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #47
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
I'm one of those crazy crafters who tries a little bit of everything and has a dozen projects going all the time. My hands are never still. That reminds me....I need to pack a craft bag for my trip to Mom's this weekend.

I've already shared a few of my magnets with DixieGal, Slayda, and the others who attended our Alabama meet-up. I crochet, sew, and paint. This is one of my favorite paintings.

Dreamer
You and I are quite alike! I've never met a craft I didn't like!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #48
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Now, there would be a 'shelf worthy' paper book.

If you were to try and sell it on here, bet you'd get lots of takers........
Put me down for one!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #49
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Put me down for one!!
Go to the back of the line......I"M first !!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #50
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Go to the back of the line......I"M first !!!
Some people are so pushy! Sheesh!
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #51
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Some people are so pushy! Sheesh!
Don't make me get out the stick on your birthday!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #52
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
Don't make me get out the stick on your birthday!!
I bow to your wisdom and grace. . .and, um. . .your stick!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #53
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Now, lovely ladies, please don't fight. I have to write enough stories first, and I'm behind....When I get done, I'll let you each print a personal frontspiece that I'll bind into your personal copy. SO stop fighting and start planning....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
For more of my dad's work, you can check out his website, and I'm pretty certain he'll have more pics to post in here...

http://www.boissellerie.com/

Look for the zebrano and ebony desk, then feel a small part of your soul die as you realise you'll never own it, but then feel it reanimate itself as it decides it still wants to live in a world where such a thing exists.

That is to say, I really like that desk.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #55
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Now, lovely ladies, please don't fight. I have to write enough stories first, and I'm behind....When I get done, I'll let you each print a personal frontspiece that I'll bind into your personal copy. SO stop fighting and start planning....

I'm holding you to this.....what a treasure!!! Please give estimate of cost so that we can start saving..............
Old 05-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #56
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Look for the zebrano and ebony desk, then feel a small part of your soul die as you realise you'll never own it, but then feel it reanimate itself as it decides it still wants to live in a world where such a thing exists.

Cheers,
Marc
You have such a way with words.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #57
kazbates
Wizard

Quote:
I'm holding you to this.....what a treasure!!! Please give estimate of cost so that we can start saving..............
Couldn't have said it better!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #58
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Geez... Talk about living up to my siggy! A little tech-challenged apparentlY!

Anyway, hoping this works instead!

(I actually had attached them to another board that works like this one, and that was the attachment I think. I thought the url would work like it works for me. I'm not that bright, apparently! Sorry!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pillows.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	29911   Click image for larger version

Name:	winterblanket.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	29912   Click image for larger version

Name:	fishblanket.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	29913  
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #59
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
Here are a couple of bracelets I have made. Nothing like Yvan's work but it keeps me out of the malls!

There are a few more pics on my personal page and some pics of Shannon's work, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
This was my daughter's first attempt at beading when she was around 17. She designed it herself and tried to make it in an American Indian style. She'd never even threaded a needle before this. Go figure.
Attachment 29877

It looks much nicer hanging or being worn than it does lying on a flat surface.
Wow these are great bracelets and necklace! Awesome!

I have mine but in paper crafting and these are the cards I made out of parchment craft:

This one is hand painted:

This is a small trinket box made of parchment and carefully made to have that lacey design.

Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:43 AM   #60
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Awesome, Am! You and I will have to go bead shopping sometime!
Bead shopping - one of my favourite hobbies Even better with some-one who understands!

Quote:
That would be incredible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

Cheers,
Marc
Beautifully, beautifully put
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote