Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #16
peterx
Connoisseur
peterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enough

Device: M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDD View Post
You are the men!
I'll give it a try later. Really nice! I think a small Windows/MacOS X executable would be really useful. Also, B-Splines should be used to make the lines look better, but I'm no Python programmer, so I can't really help.
I am currently working on my own scribbling application and it will be able to read and write these sqlite files and xournal files, so one can convert between them (reading xournal files already works!) Furthermore, the application will run on the device and on desktop computers, so it should solve all the problems ;-)

I only hope that it will be fast enough on the device. The built-in scribbling application sometimes directly accesses the display driver when drawing lines, I am not sure if this is needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated: https://github.com/peter-x/scribble
peterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #17
VVlada
VVlada began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
I am currently working on my own scribbling application and it will be able to read and write these sqlite files and xournal files, so one can convert between them (reading xournal files already works!) Furthermore, the application will run on the device and on desktop computers, so it should solve all the problems ;-)

I only hope that it will be fast enough on the device. The built-in scribbling application sometimes directly accesses the display driver when drawing lines, I am not sure if this is needed.

Any help is greatly appreciated: https://github.com/peter-x/scribble
How is it going with the application, Peter? I hope you didn't give up off it
What is the current status? Which environment and language is it made in?
VVlada is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2014, 02:28 PM   #18
eb00ker
Connoisseur
eb00ker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG / Onyx Boox M92 / M96 / C67 AFTERGLOW 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVlada View Post
How is it going with the application, Peter? I hope you didn't give up off it
What is the current status? Which environment and language is it made in?

Last Activity: 2013-01-12 17:45 - unfortunately I think he is out of here

but can someone else please explain to me, how i can get his script "...that transforms .sketch files to SVG graphics" up and running ? Does someone actually used it ? How are the results ? I would like to implement this SVG preferably into a DJVU - if it's anyhow possible.

to be honest, I have no clue about PyQt4, sqlite3 and Python.
eb00ker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #19
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I did not use the script, but it may be somewhere uploaded. Try M92 Wiki on this forum. Or try PM to the author.

I might have someone's, who converted scribles for me', email.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote