Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Peter Robinson The Price of Love and Other Stories $1.44

just picked this up at fictionwise
http://www.fictionwise.com/servlet/m...bi=106135&si=0
and the coupon code 'march2010' for an additional 10% is good until March 9. After Micropay rebate it's 94 cents! And I had sworn off buying any more ebooks for the month... but the flesh is weak...
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
Does it contain all the stories or just the title story? I just checked Amazon for the reviews and there are complaints that the Kindle edition only contains the one story.

By the way, the reviews are very good.
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipr View Post
Does it contain all the stories or just the title story? I just checked Amazon for the reviews and there are complaints that the Kindle edition only contains the one story.
Well spotted, Zipr - it is only the title story for this price. The full collection is here for $19.99 / Club $16.99
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b9...Robinson/?si=0
and the one I bought is here for $1.10 / $.94 after rebate
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b1...Robinson/?si=0

However, both items show the Secure Reader version at 73K, so I don't know if you are in fact getting the whole collection for the higher price! Haven't read it yet so cannot review, but I always enjoy Mr Robinson's books.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote